2022 KIDS SUMMER CAMP: Golf, tennis and swimming
Camp # 1 – July 11th to July 15th
Camp # 2 – July 25th to July 29th
Camp # 3 – August 29th to September 2nd
This 5-day (Monday through Friday) Camp Program has been designed for kids looking for either a few hours or full day experience. Classes will include rapid fire feeding for skill reinforcement, playing drills to develop consistency, and match play to test their game. This skill development program is sure to raise each child’s level of play.
A complimentary snack & drink will be included for each day. Kids in the camp can bring a lunch with them or purchase directly from #19 Bar & Restaurant and use of the clubhouse facilities at Royal Turks & Caicos Golf Club will be provided for all participants from 12:15 PM to 12:45 PM daily.
Canadian PGA Head Professional Sean Wilson, and ITF and USPTA certified coaches Rey García will lead the daily golf and tennis camp programs while Lifesaving Instructor and ASCA Swim Coach Morgan Luker of SURFside Ocean Academy will lead the swimming program. Transportation will pick up the kid’s at 12:45 PM and take them to the Surfside Ocean Academy facility for their swimming lessons daily.
We will divide the kids into groups based on age and ability. Please see below the packages that are on offer:-
5 DAY PACKAGE
Golf, tennis and swimming - 6 hours daily from 8.30am to 2.30pm.
Tennis only. 1.5 hours per day. 8.30am-10.15am or 10.30am-12.15pm
Golf only. 1.5 hours per day. 8.30am-10.15am or 10.30am-12.15pm
Swimming only. 1.5 hours per day. 1.00pm-2.30pm
Tennis Session Plan
- Session 1 – Monday: Forehand day (5 key positions)
- Session 2 – Tuesday: backhand day (5 key positions)
- Session 3 – Wednesday: volleys day (5 key positions)
- Session 4 – Thursday: serve day (5 key positions)
- Session 5 – Friday: match play
Golf Session Plan
- Session 1 – Monday: Etiquette & Putting
- Session 2 – Tuesday: Putting Review & Chipping
- Session 3 – Wednesday: Chipping Review & Stance/Starting Position
- Session 4 – Thursday: Stance Review & The Full Swing
- Session 5 – Friday: Woods & Driving + Skills Contest
Swim Session Plan
- Session 1 – Monday: Freestyle & Lifesaving
- Session 2 – Tuesday: Backstroke & Lifesaving
- Session 3 – Wednesday: Breaststroke & Lifesaving
- Session 4 – Thursday: Butterfly & Lifesaving
- Session 5 – Friday: IM, Swim Races & Games
✓ All participants are encouraged to bring a water bottle, cap, sunscreen, and their golf/tennis equipment if they have. Extra golf equipment/racquets are available in our fully stocked pro shop to use.
✓ Proper tennis sneakers are required. Swim campers should also bring bathing suit, goggles, towel, and swim cap (if they have).
✓ Registration and payments may be made at Provo Golf Club Proshop.
✓ Transportation from Provo Golf Club to SURFside Ocean Academy is provided and included in the price