This is in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (the General Data Protection Regulation).
What type of information does RTCGC hold?
- Client Details: In normal circumstances we hold your first and last name, email address, physical address, phone numbers and golf usage.
- Email: When you subscribe to our email list, via our free Wi-Fi, you provide us with your email address.
- Registration: When you book with us either manually, via our booking agents, via our Pro Shop, travel agent, hotel concierge etc.
- Facebook: When you log into our Free Wi-Fi via Facebook, you provide us with you first name, last name, gender and email address.
- Facebook: When you “like” our page, if you are a friend of HAB you provide us with your Facebook details.
- Instagram: When you follow Royalturksgolf, depending on your privacy status, we can view your instagram name, posts and followers.
- Survey: When you complete our golf survey you provide us with your email, first and last name.
- Technical, usage and location information: We automatically collect information on how you interact with RTCGC through Google Analytics. This includes information such as date and time, information about your browser, operating system and computer or device, pages viewed and length of time spent on the site. Google also collects location information automatically provided by your computer or device.
How does RTCGC use the information?
- To communicate with you through email about your account and to update you about new benefits and features
- To provide you with information regarding your account
- To advertise and market products and services
- To help determine whether you may be interested in new products and services
- To improve our products and services and conduct research to better understand our customers, their needs and preferences
- To allow our customers to provide feedback by rating and reviewing our products
- To monitor and/or record your telephone calls to ensure consistent servicing levels
How may I indicate my consent?
Your consent is implied for us to use your information by agreeing to our terms and conditions when you book golf with us, log-on to our Free Wi-Fi Service or subscribe to our emails. By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions on our free Wi-Fi service, you agree to receive e-mail communication from us regarding the HAB Group of companies, which includes hotel developments in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands.
How long does RTCGC retain my information?
We retain your information as long as it is required for the purposes identified when you provided the information in our Terms and Conditions of Use.
Does RTCGC share the information it obtains about me with third parties?
RTCGC does not share personal information about its consumers with any third parties outside of the corporate family. We do share information with an email provider we have retained to perform services on our behalf, but this service provider is not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. We also may disclose information about you as required by law.
How does RTCGC protect personal information?
We do not share personal information and utilize a third-party e-mail supplier which holds EU-US Privacy Shield certification and comply with the Swiss Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union and the Swiss Confederation. Our in-house servers are protected with the highest levels of security.
Will I receive email from RTCGC?
We will send you email until you ask us not to by using the link to unsubscribe.
What if I prefer not to receive communications from RTCGC?
If would like to unsubscribe, simply click on the unsubscribe link located within an email. Nevertheless, we would suggest you do not do this, as email is a way in which we can inform you of important events.
Access to your Information
You have the right to access, update, erase, change or correct your personal information. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete you may ask us to correct or remove this information from our records. Any information that is found to be incorrect will be corrected promptly. To do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We maintain appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your personal information. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Royal Turks and Caicos Post Round Golf Survey
Our Royal Turks and Caicos Golf Survey, administered to golfers following their round, serves as a valuable tool for our club to identify areas for improvement and enhance the overall golfing experience. Respondents are given the opportunity to participate in a draw for a 3-night complimentary stay at The Regent Village Townhomes, inclusive of free golf. Please note that blackout dates, primarily during major holidays apply and accommodations are subject to availability. Kindly be aware that flights and meals are not included in this draw.