Carbon Footprint Reduction
Tim Mack explains some of the initiatives taken to look after our environment at Royal Turks and Caicos Golf Clubn
Platinum Paspalum Grass
Platinum Paspalum is the new standard in the golf industry - find out more below.
Royal Turks and Caicos is committed to:-
- Engaging with our partners to ensure environmental and sustainable issues are considered at all times
- Reduce the environmental impact on our use of energy, water, waste disposal and transportation.
- We will benchmark our environmental performance, internally and against external industry benchmarks.
- Royal Turks and Caicos maintains a clear obligation to protect our environment as part of its sustainability practice.
- We commit to working with our clients and suppliers throughout to promote a sense of responsibility for the environment.
Our policy includes the following practices:
- Recycling of all aluminum and use of environmentally friendly disposable products (straws, take-out, deli wrap)
- Raise environmental awareness to our staff and customers.
Inform contractors and consultants of environmental policy and encourage them to operate to similar standards
- To comply with applicable environment regulations
- Prevent pollution and to minimize the impacts of our activities on the environment
- Endeavour to make a timely response to a known or potential environmental or health hazard.
- To properly manage or dispose of controlled, hazardous (including toxic) or special wastes for which is company is responsible