Royal Turks and Caicos is committed to:-
- Engaging with our partners to ensure environmental and sustainable issues are considered at all times
- Reduce the environmental impact on our use of energy, water, waste disposal and transportation.
- We will benchmark our environmental performance, internally and against external industry benchmarks.
- Royal Turks and Caicos maintains a clear obligation to protect our environment as part of its sustainability practice.
- We commit to working with our clients and suppliers throughout to promote a sense of responsibility for the environment.
Our policy includes the following practices:
- Recycling of all aluminum and use of environmentally friendly disposable products (straws, take-out, deli wrap)
- Raise environmental awareness to our staff and customers.
Inform contractors and consultants of environmental policy and encourage them to operate to similar standards
- To comply with applicable environment regulations
- Prevent pollution and to minimize the impacts of our activities on the environment
- Endeavour to make a timely response to a known or potential environmental or health hazard.
- To properly manage or dispose of controlled, hazardous (including toxic) or special wastes for which is company is responsible