GOLF IS AN EXCELLENT SPORT. IT IS GREAT FOR BOTH OUR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH AND OUR TURKS AND CAICOS ENVIRONMENT
Royal Turks & Caicos Golf Club is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our members, guests, staff, and by extension everyone in the communities where we live, work and play.
1. General Message to Royal Turks & Caicos Golf Club golfers
Anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted on the course. So, if you do not feel well please stay home and if in doubt, get tested. If you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms do not visit our facility.
- The clubhouse is open upstairs. We welcome guests to lounge inside the Clubhouse or on our open exterior verandah.
- Check-in procedures are conducted from the interior Pro-Shop.
- All of our upstairs, downstairs and on-site bathrooms are open with enhanced cleaning procedures and intervals.
- We recommend that you bring your own sanitizer and use it frequently, particularly where there are common touchpoints. Nevertheless, Royal Turks & Caicos Golf Club has ample stations and supplies of hand sanitizer for your use.
2. Hours/Days of Operation and Tee Time Policy
Royal Turks & Caicos Golf Club will be open each day with tee times beginning at 7:00am. The Pro Shop will open by 6.45am.
- Advance Tee Time Bookings are recommended, and can be made up to a month in advance either via our website or booking agents.
- Increased tee time intervals of 10 minutes apart will remain in effect to ensure physical distancing while maintaining a low-density flow around the clubhouse and on the golf course.
- Carrying of your own golf bag and walking the course is still promoted and allowed during at this time, and we also have a limited number of pull carts available. You are welcome to bring your own pull cart.
3. Check in policy
- Masks are no longer mandatory.
- You are welcome to arrive at the golf club for breakfast or lunch prior to your round.
- We still advise golfers to avoid congregating, and to maintain social distancing where possible.
4. Practice Facility Policies
Royal Turks & Caicos Golf Club’s Short-Range Net, chipping and putting areas
- Our practice areas are now fully open.
- The Practice Area is allowed when course play is quieter but be prepared to give way to golfers warming up as tee times take precedence.
- We have replenished all the practice balls on the putting, pitching and practice net areas.
Royal Turks & Caicos Golf Club is committed to the ongoing safety of golfers and staff. We have therefore retained several safety measures, such as: –
• monitoring team member health.
• practice of physical distancing.
• reducing the number of touch points & rigorous cleaning of remaining touch points.
• training our team members on enhanced cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing procedures.
• mandating cooperation from golfers and visitors through adherence to our policies and procedures.